Nursery / Child Care @ Mayflower
- Paid staff members care for your children.
- Staff members undergo background checks.
- Staff have been trained in first aid and safety procedures.
- Information sheets are kept on each child stating allergies and special instructions.
- Parents receive pagers to take into the service to be alerted if needed.
- Child care for children includes the following:
Diapering when needed
Bottles and snacks provided by parents are given to children
Stories are read from the Bible
Please contact Rachael Cooley with any questions you may have.
More information available in our Child Care Ministry Brochure.